Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just love Thanksgiving. Short of celebrating the birth of Jesus, this is the best day! I love to stop and think about all the blessings that God pours out in my life! I have so much to be thankful for. More than I could even begin to list here. We all do, really.
We spent the day with my mother-in-law (aka Grandma) and some friends that moved here from Texas this summer. We ate, talked, ate, played games, ate and ate some more! Since it was a house full of Southerners, we drank sweet tea, we said "y'all" and nobody said "pop" in reference to a drink! It was rather refreshing! Even the weather was cooperative. The kids were able to play outside without jackets! We had a great time.
Hope you enjoyed your day as well!

Now, the Christmas season officially begins.
I'm hoping to be one of the 5 a.m.-ers tomorrow morning! (we'll see how I feel when that alarm goes off!)

No comments: