Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Movies



I had the chance to see 2 movies the past couple weeks. Ed took me to see We Are Marshall on my birthday. We both LOVED it! It was a great movie, and admittedly I'm a huge Matthew McConaughey fan, but I still thought his acting was great in this movie! I highly recommend seeing it!
My mom and I also went to see the Pursuit of Happyness. Its a great story about determination and what can happen when you work hard to achieve your goals, but its a little on the slow side. The long trailers for this movie made me cry more than the movie itself, which was disappointing. But, it is a nice reminder of what is important in life. Makes you think...but its a renter in my opinion!

1 comment:

amain said...

I highly recommend Charlotte's Web for your family. I took the girls, and the 3 of us had a great time...well, Lisi was a bit of a pill, but what's new???