Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stampin' Up!

Most of you know that I was turned on to card making since moving here. My friend Amy has been sweet enough to let me borrow some of her goodies and showing me the ins and outs of it all. I'm totally hooked and loving it. My goal is to get back into scrapbooking sometime soon as well - and thankfully the 'tools of the trade' are the same (albeit pricey)!

So, I signed up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator. Not to sell anything - just to get a discount and lots of goodies!
So, my starter kit & first order arrived and I feel like I've hit the jackpot! I got SO much stuff for not a lot of money. I got lucky and signed up during their "Sale-A-Bration," so there was a 20% discount on the starter kit PLUS a free stamp set as well!

One of the best things about it is that the catalog is FULL of fun ideas to try - and since I'm not good at coming up with ideas on my own, I have lots to copy!!

I can't wait to try it all out! I'll be hooked to my dining room (aka 'craft room') for a while!

1 comment:

amain said...

you know what they say...
an addict loves company!!!
Isn't it FUN?!?!?!?!?!????