Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I'm gettin' a new sister!

My little brother, Erin is getting married!

I'm so excited for him and for our whole family! His fiancee, Beth (who my kids already call "Aunt Beth") is wonderful! We all adore her and are excited to be "officially" adding her to the family!

Jordan & Jadyn will be flower girls and Jake & Jace will be ring bearers in the wedding! I can't think of a bigger honor and what treasured memories for all of us!

I'm also honored to be a bridesmaid ... even though I'll be waddling down the aisle since the wedding is slated for late June! :) I'm thrilled to be included!

It will be a whirlwind 6 months for the two of them! Lots of fun in store ... wedding planning and beyond!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats to the newly engaged couple! And I told you so!!!! :)

Let me know if I can help in anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby news too - I'm a little behind!! :0)

Yeah!

love, Olivia