Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Zoo...again!

Today we met up with our friends, Amy, Isabella & Lisi at the zoo! Two trips in one week...my kids are loving it!! I guess its a good thing we bought the membership! I completely forgot my camera...bummer! So, I stole this picture from Amy's blog! (thanks, Amy!)
We had a great time and we couldn't have asked for better weather! Amy also brought along our little friend, Rhys from church. She and Jadyn are the same age, so we had 6 kids ranging in age from 2 to 6 - and they were GREAT!!
Jake got a huge kick out of showing the Scoop on Poop exhibit to Iz & Lisi. I think they loved it at least as much as he did...so, I guess its not just a boy-thing after all! My friend Sarah could attest to that!

1 comment:

amain said...

Yep, my sweet girls are telling ANYONE & EVERYONE who listen all about POOP. Lovely?!? Thankfully they have also mentioned the giraffes, camel, bats, and, of course, their friends who were there:) So looking forward to more summer adventures!