Saturday, March 01, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!

Last night, my friend Amy hosted a houseful of ladies for some crafting, eating and chattin'! She had no hubby or kiddos at home, so it was just the perfect spot for a FUN girls night! The way I was feeling Wed and Thur night, I wasn't sure I was going to make it. But, thankfully, I felt so much better yesterday and I'm so glad I went! There are times when what you need are some girlfriends to talk to, laugh with and just be around.

So, yesterday didn't start out so great, but it sure ended perfectly! I can't remember the last time I stayed up til midnight just talking with girlfriends! Just what I needed, for sure! So, for all the ladies that were there - thanks for a fun night and for lifting my spirits!!

I didn't get one thing crafty done ... but that's OK - I got lots of talkin' in and sometimes that's more important!

Thanks, Amy for getting us all together! It was a blast!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

hooray for you all! wish i was there. we could've made it a slumber party and stayed up even beyond midnight with our chatting once we were supposed to be in bed.

Angela said...

What a FUN memory, Steph! Two talkers together after "bedtime" did not make for much sleep, but it sure was fun!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there!
Ericka

Stacie said...

there is absolutely something about a girls' night that no matter how late you stay up or how little sleep you get, you still come away feeling "refreshed!" :) miss hanging out with you!

amain said...

OK, did I not invite y'all to wear your jammies????
NEXT time we will make it a sleep-over:)