Saturday, May 03, 2008

Ballet Pictures

Today was picture day for ballet. All the girls (aka Hummingbirds!) had to be in recital costume, complete with hair and make-up! Jordan loved getting all dolled up and was on cloud 9! She was so pretty - I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. Unfortunately, we don't get them back until June, but I'm sure they'll be worth the wait!
It was rather strange seeing my 7 year old all made up ... adding lipstick at recital time will be scary!
Jake and Jadyn were so sweet - telling her how beautiful she was!
These are pictures of her, with her friend Claire and with her teacher, Miss Rachael.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks soooo beautiful!! Mike and I are sitting her with big smiles on our faces!!

Lori Eilers said...

Awwww...she looks so pretty and so proud. How fun for you all! She's looking older, too.

stephanie said...

good times....she is absolutely glowing! (i bet momma was too)

Jena said...

She is such a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

She looks so pretty. You can tell she just loves it!!

Stacey said...

WOW! She is so beautiful. She is all grown up! I can't believe it. I love ballet! I am soooo disappointed that I am going to miss her recital. I know she will do great!!!