Monday, April 28, 2008

Photo Shoot

I tried something new (and a little outside my comfort zone!) last week: I had "belly" pictures made. I'd seen a picture another mom had made with her 4th pregnancy. It was just her belly with her 3 other kids' hands on it. Very sweet. So, I found this super cool photographer, Jennifer Black of Black Photography, who came to my house and took all kinds of pictures that turned out very sweet. Here's one of just me ... One of the best things about Jennifer is that she shoots on location - at your house or any other location you want. Plus, she doesn't charge a session fee for families - the only cost is the pictures you buy and I thought she was very reasonable. She's a pastor's wife (of a church planter - something near and dear to my heart!) and a mom of 4 girls - just super nice - and I had the BEST experience, so I can't help but plug her!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela-that is just beautiful!!!!! What a precious idea!!!

Lori Eilers said...

Oh Angela...there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly! Very cool idea and you look amazing!

stephanie said...

gorgeous. wonderful. uh maze ing!

i don't suppose she does on location in texas....(no, my belly, however big it may indeed be, is not one to take photos of just yet. nothing inside to celebrate, except i suppose working vital organs. still waiting...)

Rays Family said...

beautiful mama and baby!

Beth Rainey said...

Angela, you look peaceful, serene and beautiful! Way to go, baby mama!

Sarah said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!

Are there more pictures????

Wow.

amain said...

you make me want to be pregnant again~ simply beautiful~

Angela said...

Steph - I'm sure she'd do a Texas location - FOR A PRICE!! :-)
Something about those sweet little darlings that just steal our "bodies" away, huh? Never to be seen again.
Sarah - and anyone else that is so inclined to see more belly pics, if you click on the Black Photography link, you'll see my name on the right side - click it and then hit continue on the next screen and you can see all the shots she took!
Thanks for all the compliments, everyone - it was really a sweet experience!!

Sarah said...

LOL!!! I just clicked on your page and the first picture that I saw was the one of Ed with his tongue out on your belly!!! You need to enlarge that and hang it above your mantle!! Too funny, and very "Ed".

Also, I couldn't help but notice that I am pretty sure Jordan has Ed's hands. No?? :)

Angela said...

Sarah - aren't you shocked at Eddie's antics???
Poor Jordan - she is 'blessed' with Eddie's TINY hands. I almost laughed when I saw that picture - his hands aren't any bigger than the kids! We have his dad to thank for them! :-)

Dara said...

LOVE IT!!!!