Thursday, August 07, 2008

Snazzy new look...

How do you like my new layout?
My sister-in-law, Stacey, hooked me up with her blog-designer-friend, Tiffany and I'm lovin' my new digs!!
I've never been hip on the templates blogger offered, but didn't have the time or talent to do anything different! So, thanks, Tiffany for the awesome work - and thanks, Stace for sharing your great resource!!
Now, I just need to get a better pic of my cutie foursome to go with my cool new design! Or better yet, a picture of the 6 of us, which has yet to be taken!! Nothing like a little incentive to get crackin' on some new pictures.

6 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

I'm so glad you like the new layout! As soon as you get a new picture of the 4 kiddos or one of the 6 of you...send it my way...I'll change it in the header!

Take care~
Tiffany :)

becky said...

looks so cute! the kids and the blog!

Stacey said...

I love it! It is WAY better!

Lori Eilers said...

Super cool...me want one, too.

stephanie said...

LOVE IT!!! I have always felt the same way, but never been willing to invest the time to get something better! Yours looks great! Can't wait to see the family photo inserted in!! ( I don't think I have anything recent of the 5 of us either, if it makes you feel any better!)

amain said...

Ok, you have totally inspired me to learn all that my mac can do...I want to be snazzy, too! Actually, I really just want to create time to blog again:)