Monday, June 22, 2009

Celebrating Dads

I'm not sure how this evolved, but we always do gifts for special occassions first thing in the morning ... generally in our bed. Father's Day qualifies - the kids and I gave Ed a new watch, a fishing T-shirt and cap and some butterfingers.

Jace was on the bed, too, but was not interested in being still long enough to make it into a picture.

Then, we went to the 8:30 service at church, just because we were all ready (how often does THAT happen in a house with 4 kids? Not very, I assure you!)


For lunch, Ed's sister, Stacey & her family as well as Ed's dad and stepmom came over. We had yummy food and a fun time. We were able to celebrate three dads at once. Kylie's dad, Eddie's dad and my kids' dad.
Ken's eyes are closed. Stacey has a better one on her blog. Ed & Ken are hard to photograph. Especially together.

Fun times.

I meant to take a picture of Ed with his dad and Jake. Its like 3 generations of look-alikes. Next time!

No comments: