Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

**I don't know why blogger isn't cooperating with me on this post ... I wanted to post a few other pictures, but I'm already a day late and a dollar short ...




My kids are the luckiest. And so am I.

Ed is the best father! The best daddy. And there is a difference. We all have fathers, but not all of us are lucky enough to have a daddy. I praise God that my kids do.




One day to honor him for all he is and does ... one little blog post ... just doesn't even come close.





Words cannot express how much I love him, how thankful I am for the dad that he is. For the privilege of being his wife. For the honor of walking this journey of parenthood together.





Thank you, babe, for being so intentional about being a dad. For taking it seriously - even while acting silly. We love you and are so thankful for you. Happy Father's Day.

No comments: