Saturday, January 08, 2011

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Burns!

Last night, my little brother, Erin got married!!  We were so thrilled to be part of their special day.  We're even more jazzed about *officially* welcoming Beth into our family!  

All of the wedding festivities were wonderful. Everything went off without a hitch. The bride was beautiful - and the groom looked pretty good, too ;)


My kids did a great job as ring bearers and flower girls - and were adorable (or so I thought!).  I can't wait to see some pictures.  Somehow in the hustle and bustle of it all, I didn't get a single picture on my camera (or phone)  :/  Hopefully, I'll have some to post soon.

I hope they had a great time and will always remember the love and devotion they felt yesterday.  Even on the days they don't particularly like each other.  :)  I know they can't imagine a day like that right now, which is just as it should be.

We were so honored to be included and are so thrilled for them as they begin the amazing journey of marriage. 

Congratulations, honeymooners!  We love y'all and are very happy for you!

No comments: