Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday, Jadyn


Wow...I can't believe I've been away from my blog for so long! We've had lots going on...which I'll get to next. But, first, I've missed blogging some birthdays the last few weeks. Not sure where that mental block came from. But, I've got two really super important ones I just HAVE to blog! First is Jadyn.
She turned TWO in March. The Little Miss. Its truly amazing - this gift of having babies. And, as I reflect on the last two years, I'm really just in awe. Awe that 2 years have passed so incredibly quickly and in awe that God has blessed me in such a major way. Here's my list for Jadyn:
*Her birth being at home is a memory I will forever treasure. Different and radical - sure, but miraculous and amazing in ways I can't even describe!
*Thanks to Jadyn, I now know what a TRUE ear-piercing scream is...if you've heard it, you know what I mean.
*Jadyn is a strong willed child. She knows no limits, no boundaries and has few fears.
*She has such a little voice that doesn't match her personality at all!
*You can't tell it now, but she weighed almost 10 1/2 pounds at birth! Who could have known then that the nickname, The Little Miss would be so fitting?
*Jadyn LOVES her brother and sister and also loves agitating them...that's what little sisters are for, right?
*Jadyn has brown eyes like her momma!
*Jadyn loves to drink milk (soy, rice, goat) but is an extremely picky eater. Her favorite food right now is almond cheese.
*Jadyn loves Elmo, music, books, babies, puzzles and anything her brother & sister love.
I love you, my baby girl...I'm so thankful for you. Happy Birthday, Little Miss!


1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

The girl always makes me smile. I still owe her a birthday smoochie...Jakester already got his!